Current Total Members: 208
UPDATE June 1, 2022:
What a year! We have so much to be proud of!
At last month's Washington State PTA 109th Annual Convention, we were recognized as one of only five PTAs in the entire state that were able to attain 100% Membership! This prestigious award recognizes that we have at least as many members as there are full-time students enrolled at our school. This is the ultimate membership goal and truly embodies the PTA motto of giving a voice to EVERY child!
Thank you very much for your membership, generous donations, and volunteering efforts to support our school, students, teachers and staff. Your contributions all help make a difference!
As we wrap up another amazing school year, note that your membership is annual and will need to be renewed when membership registration opens again later this summer. And please do not forget to plant your seed packet this month! By the time the wildflowers bloom, it will be time to renew your membership!
Enjoy your summer!
2022-2023 Memberships will open later this summer!
When you join the PTSA, you are joining a community of people that encourages student achievement and enriches their learning environment. We believe in building partnerships between families and our school and together, we can make a difference!
- Have a say in how PTSA funds are spent, what programs & activities are supported, and so much more.
- Learn the latest ILHS information via PTSA meetings and communications.
- Connect with other ILHS families, staff & students.
- Add your voice to the largest child advocacy organization in the state, the Washington State PTA, and in the country, National PTA.
- Enjoy benefits/discounts at places like FedEx Office, Office Depot, Silverwood Theme Park, and more!
2020-2021 Membership Levels
- Individual (1) Adult Membership - $15
- Dual (2) Adult Memberships - $25
- Student Membership - $10
- ILHS Teacher/Staff Membership - $10
We now have TWO ways to join ILHS PTSA! You can join online using your credit card or link your bank account through our secure portal OR you can download the 2021-2022 ILHS PTSA hardcopy membership form and mail the completed form with check/cash to ILHS PTSA, PO Box 11, Bothell WA 98041.
ILHS PTSA provides completely confidential membership "scholarships" to individuals facing financial hardship. Gifted memberships may be available based upon the availability of subsidized funds. Please use this form to request this option, if needed. We do not want money to prevent you from being part of your PTSA!
If you would like to contribute to our "Pay-It-Forward" membership effort, read more below!
In addition to your membership, please consider donating to our yearly PTSA fundraiser or to our Pay-It-Forward membership donation program.
- Pass-The-Hat: ILHS PTSA was established in the middle of the 2020-2021 school year - during the global pandemic! It will take the generosity of you and others to help us work towards our purpose in supporting Innovation Lab High School and its unique vision of expeditionary learning. A suggested donation of $45 per family directly benefits ILHS students by funding future activities, programs, and events, but we are grateful for donations of any amount!
- Pay-It-Forward Membership Donation: Please consider donating a PTSA membership to help someone that is facing financial hardship. Our ability to "gift" a scholarship membership is based on available funds. Your Pay-It-Forward membership donation will only be used for ILHS PTSA memberships.
Many corporations – large and small (Microsoft, Boeing, Costco, etc.) – will match donations made to non-profit organizations like ours! Please check with your HR department to take advantage of this amazing program!
Remember – ILHS PTSA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all donations (including membership!) are tax deductible. Receipts for tax purposes are available upon request.